Don’t miss your chance to win Mom a manicure/pedicure for Mother’s Day!
Also, during the week of Mother’s Day (May 9th-12th), each of our patients will be able to give Mom a special flower!
Raspberry Chocolate Parfait's (Serves 4)
- 2 (6-ounce) packages fresh raspberries, divided
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 cup vanilla frozen Greek yogurt
- 1 ounce shaved bittersweet chocolate (about 1/4 cup)
- Combine 1 package raspberries, sugar, and juice in a small saucepan over medium-high heat; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, and simmer 8 minutes, stirring occasionally to break up berries.
- Place raspberry mixture and remaining package raspberries in a medium bowl; cool 5 minutes in freezer.
- Place 2 tablespoons yogurt in each of 4 glasses.
- Top each serving with 3 tablespoons raspberry mixture and 1 1/2 teaspoons chocolate shavings.
- Repeat procedure with remaining 1/2 cup yogurt, 3/4 cup raspberry mixture, and 2 tablespoons chocolate.