or email us at: Heidi@dermodydental.com
Payment is expected at the time of visit. We take payment by Visa, MC, Debit Cards, Care Credit, Cash or Check.
We are providers for:
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Premiere
- Other than the 3 insurances listed above, we would be considered Out of Network. We are happy to file to any insurance company once we have confirmed your eligibility. At that time, we will ask you to pay your deductible and any estimated patient portion that may be due.
- CareCredit - CareCredit is a healthcare credit card used by millions of patients nationwide to get the treatment they want and need. It can be used by all members of the family for treatment amounts of $1 to over $25,000.
From infancy through age eighteen, we provide all forms of general dentistry within an office designed for the comfort of children.
Our doctors are specially trained in techniques that ensure excellent care for our patients with significant medical, physical, or mental disabilities.
Some children need more support than a gentle, caring manner to feel comfortable during dental treatment. To meet the needs of this child, our doctors may provide care at a local hospital under general anesthesia.
24/7 assistance is available including holidays and weekends: 772-562-5150
Dr. Chris will meet with you and your child and conduct a clinical examination to determine if and when braces will be necessary. There is no charge for this consultation.
Orthodontic treatment can be successful at almost any age. In fact, about one in every five orthodontic patients today is over age 18. Adult orthodontics may positively affect career patterns, social acceptance, and self-confidence. We have enjoyed hearing back from our adult orthodontic patients about the positive difference their new smiles have made in their lives.
Dr. Chris holds two specialty certificates in dentistry. He has had formal training in pediatric dentistry, as well as orthodontics. This combination gives him a great advantage in relating to his adolescent patients. Most orthodontic treatment begins between the ages of 9 and 14, however, by age 7, most children have a mix of adult and baby teeth. Orthodontists can spot subtle problems with jaw growth and emerging teeth while some baby teeth are still present. That's important, because some orthodontic problems are easier to correct if they're found early.
Self-Ligating braces have a unique, patient-friendly design which means that you have less chair time, reduced discomfort and far fewer appointments than with older style braces. There are no elastic or metal ties which means you have less irritation, less plaque build-up and less difficulty keeping your teeth clean.
We are proud to give our patients the option of clear brackets at no extra charge! ($500 - $600 value)
- A more attractive smile
- Reduction of appearance-consciousness during critical developmental years
- Better function and the comfort of a proper bite
- Increased "cleansability" of the teeth
- Improved force distribution and wear patterns of the teeth
- Guidance of facial growth for a more attractive profile
- Better long-term health of teeth and gums
- Reduction or elimination of need for future jaw or facial surgery
- Guidance of permanent teeth into more favorable positions
- Reduction of need to extract permanent teeth
- Better lip closure
- Improved speech/swallowing
- Reduction of strain on the muscles/jaw joints
- Aid in optimizing other dental treatment
441 SW Bethany Drive
Port St. Lucie, FL 34986
||7:30AM to 12:30PM
|Tuesday - Friday
||7:30AM to 4:30PM
|Summer Hours (June and July)
|Monday - Thursday
||7:30AM to 4:00PM
||7:30AM to 12:30PM
View Larger Map